Mar 18, 2011

*Award Winning Hangover Dip Recipe

Here's the recipe on how to make Sausage Dip which was voted by One To One as the best dip to eat with a hangover. Finally, my parents can be proud.


You need:

-One tube (that sounds gross) of Jimmy Dean Sausage. The one that looks like this:
http://www.popfi.com/wp-content/uploads/jimmy-dean-sausage.jpg
(I prefer 'hot' but the regular one works too.

-One Package of Cream Cheese

-One small jar of Salsa.


Directions:

Cook the sausage till it gets brown (mash it up into little crumbles as you go)
Then add the cream cheese. Mix it all up till the whole thing is creamy.
Add the jar of salsa. Mix this up again. 
Add Onion Powder and Pepper to taste.


It'll look a little bit awful, but it's good.


*sure I technically came in second but I'm still keeping the award.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Wendy, I liked that dip. Didn't know you made it. I like how all dips in general either look and/or smell like something you would not want to eat.

    ReplyDelete